HTML Sitemap Generator Features
The HTML Sitemap Generator is loaded with many great features to make creating an HTML Sitemap effortless.
Check out the video below to see a quick preview of how easy it is to get started...
Top Ten Features Of The HTML Sitemap Generator:
1. Organize your HTML Sitemap by adding Headings (i.e. Categories). Then, sort each page by whatever category it belongs in.
2. Once all of your Headings have been entered, right-click a page title and choose the Heading that best fits that page. The HTML Sitemap Generator will automatically move that URL underneath that Heading in the Sitemap.
3. Want to know what your Sitemap will look like? View an HTML Preview in real time. The HTML preview box sits in the bottom right corner of the screen and always shows you a preview of what your HTML sitemap will look like.
4. You can also check out the HTML code in real time too. Whenever you are finished, you can copy-paste the code into your Sitemap page and it will be ready to go. No more worrying about getting the HTML code "just right". The HTML Sitemap Generator does it for you.
5. Save your Sitemap at any time and get working on it later. Simply load your saved sitemap and everything will appear exactly as it was the last time you starting working on it.
6. Add any new pages to your site? Or, changed a page title? Just click the "Update Titles" button. It will crawl through and add any new pages that it finds. At the same time, it will update any page titles that you may have changed.
7. Does something not quite fit? The HTML Sitemap Generator loads in all of your pages. Of course, there may be a few pages that simply don't belong in your HTML sitemap. That's OK. Just delete them.
8. The HTML Sitemap Generator was build for speed. You only have to load in your URL's once. And with my 120+ page site, it loaded in all of the URL's in less than a minute.
9. Double-clicking a page title changes your page from bulleted to un-bulleted. Double-clicking again turns it right back to bulleted. If you want one of your page to be a category, make it un-bulleted. Then, add all of the pages that fit into that category underneath it.
Below, "Improving Your Spending Habits" is the category. Everything underneath it is a page that fits in that category.
10. All finished? You can export your HTML Sitemap in .shtml format. This is a standard "includes" file. Simply upload the file to your site, and your HTML sitemap will appear wherever you have added your include file.
Confused? This is just an extra feature for those that want to automate the process. You can use Feature #4 above and simply copy-paste the HTML code into your page. They both do the same thing!
Try The HTML Sitemap Generator Risk-Free
I know the HTML Sitemap Generator is the easiest way possible create an HTML sitemap, and keep it up-to-date.
Try it out right now and see for yourself. Order below, knowing that if you don't like the software, you can send me one email and I'll refund you immediately! I promise it's as simple as that.
Click here to order the HTML Sitemap Generator, with the 60-day no questions asked money-back guarantee today!
HTML-Sitemaps.com Copyright © 2010
Contact | Privacy | Affiliates | Order